Innovative Fragrances, Inc.
Innovative Fragrances, Inc. is a fragrance manufacturing company that has distinguished itself as a leader in fragrance duplication. We serve small specialty companies to large manufacturers and have earned a solid reputation as a fragrance supplier for personal care, candles, soaps & detergents, fabric softeners, air fresheners, household, industrial and institutional products. Operating from our 30,000 square feet Georgia facility, we have over 50+ years of combined expertise in the fragrance industry.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for several accounts that use fragrances in personal care, home care (air fresheners, cleaners, etc.), and industrial & institutional products. You will take care of managing sales to these accounts effectively. This role will work in closely with operations, perfumery, and application departments of Innovative Fragrances, Inc. (IFI).
- • Manage current customers’ accounts while adding new client accounts
- • Provide sales forecasts and achieve sales targets
- • Work with fragrance coordinator, perfumers, and office personnel
- • Manage the overall relationship of the different functions between customers and IFI
- • Reach out to new and existing customers for new projects to work on. Fill out sample requests in detail and follow up on the samples submitted.
- • Presentation to customers and close on sales
- • 3-5 years of sales experience (work experience in the fragrance industry is a plus)
- • Possess excellent communication, good presentation, and organizational skills
- • Self-motivated, interact well with others, and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- • Passion for the fragrance industry
- • Willingness to travel and visit clients as needed
- • Ability to work well with clients and all the departments in the company