The “Formulation Lab” has proved a popular event at in-cosmetics in Europe and Asia as it offers registered attendees a chance to “strengthen their formulation skills” in special hour-long practical sessions in a lab setting.
The companies participating in the Formulation Lab inside Pier 36 in New York City are DSM, Ashland, Kobo, Lonza and Lucas Meyer as well as The Institute for Personal Care Science.
Attendance is free (pre-registration is required) and only available to R&D professionals and finished product manufacturers
The sessions scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 7 are:
• Formulating Foundations with Enhanced Properties and Easy Shade Matching (Kobo);
• New Opportunities with Polyglycerin Technologies in Cleansing Systems(Lonza Consumer Care);
• Formulating with Lecigel (Lucas Meyer Cosmetics); and
• Formulation Challenge((The Institute of Personal Care Science).
The sessions slated for Thursday, Sept. 8 are:
• Formulating Live with Amphisol (DSM Nutritional Products);
• Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Volcanic Beads (Ashland); and
• Creating Disruptive Formulations for Rapid Development - Foaming Products (The Institute of Personal Care Science)
More info: www.in-cosmeticsnorthamerica.com