According to DSM, Syn-Up:
- Makes the skin more resilient against stress attacks day-by-day;
- Prevents real, significant dry skin conditions;
- Visibly improves dry skin conditions;
- Impressively reduces of stinging perception; and
- Significantly promotes of great looking skin.
In addition to a podium presentation, DSM will have five posters on display at the IFSCC Congress. They include:
• Mass Spectrometry Based-Proteomics of Facial Stratum Corneum of Different Ethnic Groups to Reveal Novel Biochemical Pathways Involved in Dry Skin
Rainer Voegeli - DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. | Jean-Marc Monneuse - Phylogene S.A. | Anthony V. Rawlings - AVR Consulting Ltd. | Beverley Summers - Sefako Makgatho University
• Skin Aging in Different Ethnicities and Treatment Effects by a Hydrophobically Modified Dipeptide in Caucasians, Asians and Africans
Remo Campiche, Stephanie Boudon, David Paxton, Rainer Voegeli, Dominik Imfeld - DSM Nutritional Products
• Biomechanical Impact of Vitamin Species on Human Stratum Corneum
Jacob R. Bow, Reinhold H. Dauskardt - Stanford University | Szilivia Mesaros, Rainer Voegeli - DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. | Anthony V. Rawlings - AVR Consulting Ltd.
• Mimicking Molecular Conversation by Modulation of the Plasminogen Serine Protease System in Order to Improve Skin Barrier Function
Eileen Jackson, Rainer Voegeli, Peter Wikstroem - DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. | Anthony V. Rawlings - AVR Consulting Ltd.
• 10-Hydroxystearic Acid – a Bio-Derived Lipid to Counteract Aging Effects on Human Skin
Rolf Schuetz, Eliane Wandeler, Dominik Imfeld - DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.