In vitro research at DSM revealed that Beauactive activates the nuclear receptor PPARα, a master cell regulator which triggers multi-target effects. Upon UVB stress, Beauactive hinders the production of both sunburn cells and the stress marker p53, which can increase skin pigmentation. It also increases production of collagen I and III, which can help reduce pore size. In vivo studies confirmed the outstanding ability of Beauactive to visibly reduce conspicuously enlarged facial pores and age spots, improving the appearance of skin after the age of 30.
Visitors to the DSM stand can also:
• Check their UV protection levels live with DSM’s in-booth UV Protection Check Point;
• Take skin protection into the blue with DSM’s newly launched proven Blue Light Defense System;
• Try a Wrinkle Rebel Skin Smoothing Power Shot – the latest in pre-emptive anti-aging care;
• Play with sensational color cosmetics like DSM’s Anti-Pollution BB Cushion, Gloss and Glide Lipstick and Lustrous Clump-Free;
• Mascara, all featuring the star sensory modifier Valvance Touch 250;
• Love hair in all of its forms with DSM’s Multicultural Textured Hair Care formulation kit; and
• Experience new sensations in sun protection with DSM’s Voluptuous Sun Mousse, Roll’n Go, Zero Mark Stick, UV Protecting Facial Mist and In & Out products for Blue Light Defense.
“We wanted to bring something special to NYSCC’s flagship event and I can confidently say we’ve done it! We can’t wait to share our latest products, concepts and formulation expertise with exciting new players in the field, as well as product developers from the leading brands in our industry," said Parand Salmassinia, vice president, DSM Personal Care in North America. "We have something for everybody, and a team of enthusiastic people on hand to make the event stimulating and, dare I say it, fun.”
More info: Sonia Dawson, DSM Personal Care, Parsippany, NJ. Tel: 800-526-0189; Email: Sonia.Dawson@dsm.com; Website: www.dsm.com/personalcare