• PHY surface treatment is a natural pigment surface treatment based on phytic acid extracted from rice. This hydrophilic technology allows the easy incorporation of pigments in O/W makeup formulations, without grinding or any tedious high shear mixing. The excellent compatibility in the water phase avoids the viscosity buildup and can lead to new innovative formulations, according to Sensient.
• Sensibead 175 and Sensibead 320 are porous, spherical ultra-fine silica beads that offer an excellent alternative to traditional PMMA beads for makeup and skin care formulations, while providing outstanding feel properties and soft focus benefits.
• Natpure Film PR & Natpure Film GR are natural, water-resistant film-formers that are said to display better properties than traditional synthetic film-formers. They are based on ingredients sourced for Finnish pine trees and were eco-designed to meet formulator’s sustainability goals. They can be used to formulate long-lasting natural mascara or improve the water resistance of makeup and sun care formulations.
• Lumisens CV10 AS are PMMA beads coated with AS-treated pigments. The combination creates composite pigments that blend effortlessly on skin, providing the user with a unique sensorial experience due to the high softness of these pigments. The coverage is more uniform and the skin appears more radiant.
• Sensibiopro R is a Biomimetic combination of hydrolyzed proteins and natural oils for hair damage repair. The association of proteins and natural oils helps repair the protective barrier of the hair when it’s exposed to heat during hair drying.
• Silosens ADT-C is a range of high pigment load (70%) dispersions in silicone. These dispersions facilitate the incorporation of pigments during the formulation of face makeup. The ADT-C surface-treated pigments demonstrate outstanding compatibility with a wide range of oils and silicone, helping with the fluidity and stability of formulations.
• Covalight ADT-C is a range of high pigment load (70%) dispersions in isononyl isononanoate. These dispersions facilitate the incorporation of pigments during the formulation of face makeup. The ADT-C surface-treated pigments are compatible with a wide range of oils and silicone, helping with the fluidity and stability of your formulation.
More info: Sensient Cosmetic Technologies, Tel: 908-757-4500; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.sensient.com.