• Expect the Unexpected: The concept engages the millennial generation while satisfying their multiple contradictions. The seven featured formulations will help take care of their skin and hair with a fun game of textures.
• A Good Start: Lifestyle, diet and environmental pollution impact the health of skin, scalp and hair. Lubrizol has five formulations designed to improve the health of scalp and hair, target moisturization, and nourish or exfoliate, while improving the look and feel of the hair.
• Hair Rainbowtherapy: Follow the rainbow for beautiful and healthy-looking hair with Lubrizol's collection of food-based formulations containing superfood ingredients from each color group.
• Fixate keratin is a thermal activated hair treatment using non-formaldehyde and non-glyoxylic acid chemistry, validated by salon tests on different hair types. See firsthand how Fixate keratin reconstructs the hair from the inside during our live demos both days of the show.
• Carbopol Aqua SF-3 polymer helps move bath and shower products from shelf to shower with striking visual effects. In addition to effective suspension of eye-catching mica, glitters and scrubs in extremely low viscosity cleansers, Carbopol Aqua SF-3 polymer also enables instant, luxurious lather.
• Fensebiome peptide is a new active ingredient developed to strengthen the skin of people exposed to urban environments, who are more prone to suffer from skin sensitivity due to alterations in the skin microbiota and epidermal barrier.
• Lumicease blue ingredient is a biotechnological ingredient intended to prevent photoaging by offering the skin triple protection against UF, infra-red and blue light radiations, improving its response to light.
• Actismart extracts are a selection of unique botanicals from around the world prized for their beauty-enhancing, spiritual and natural value, titrated and supported with in vitro efficacy tests.
To learn more or request an appointment, please visit Go.Lubrizol.com/NYSCC