Organizers expect this Symposium to be the best attended yet, and expert speakers will discuss:
• Exploring the Microbiome: Can it offer protection from UV exposure?
• Dermatological perspective of sunscreens
• Beyond UV: The right protection or too much? Analyzing the advantages and disadvantages
• Sunscreen film and its influence on exposure
• Putting It All Together: A look at sunscreen formulation
• SPF Testing Technology: looking at other methods
• The Monograph: The ruling, safety and efficacy concerns
• Broad Spectrum Protection: What's left?
The event includes a tabletop exhibition featuring leading suppliers to the industry.
More info: The Florida Chapter of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists.