Due to its unique, slender design, users must dial in the pipette at a slightly higher volume to achieve the target aliquot. Once a PermeGear pipette is dialed in, it will maintain +2% accuracy, according to PermeGear.
According to the company, PermeGear pipettes offer a range of advantages:
• Soft spring system for extremely low pipetting forces;
• Controlled volume setting to prevent accidental volume changes;
• Large volume display;
• Contoured shape (fits small and large hands);
• Large, pushbutton, rounded and freely rotating;
• Finger hook: takes the weight for a more relaxed grip;
• 3-position tip ejector button for left- and right-handed users;
• Easy, on-site calibration (calibration key included);
• A unique serial number;
• UV resistant, even during long exposure;
• Fully autoclavable (120°C/0.1MPa/20min).
More info: Michelle Clevenger, firstname.lastname@example.org