The winners in Product Innovation are:
- Color Cosmetics: Cover FX, Cover FX Custom Cover Drops;
- Facial Skincare: BioMimetic Laboratories, Inc., Erasa XEP30;
- Bath/Body/Fragrance: Vita Liberata, Vita Liberata 3-In-1 Self-Tanning Dry Oil SPF 50;
- Haircare: HatchBeauty Products LLC, Body Breakthrough Volume Boosting Hairspray; and
- Accessories & Tools: Temptu, Temptu Air.
- Color Cosmetics: HCT Packaging, Lilah B. Divine Duo Lip And Cheek;
- Facial Skincare: Elizabeth Arden, Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster;
- Bath/Body/Fragrance: Thymes, Frasier Fir Ceramic Poured Candle 3-Wick;
- Haircare: World Wide Packaging, StriVectin Hair N1A114 Technology; and
- Accessories & Tools: Invisibobble, InvisibobblePower.
The winners in Marketing/Advertising Innovation Print are:
- Best Cause Marketing: Obliphica Professional, Obliphica Professional
- Innovative Launch Campaign: Gavee Gold Collection;
- Member’s Choice Product: Flip-It! Cap Company, Flip-It!; and
- Member’s Choice Package: Hynt Beauty, Aria Pure Lipstick.
“Our industry is made stronger with innovative contributions such as these, and we always look forward to the winners’ using the CITY Award as a platform for expanding their influence in the multibillion-dollar beauty industry,” said Pamela J. Busiek, president and chief executive officer of ICMAD.
Keynote speakers Tish and Snooky Bellomo, founders of Manic Panic NY, announced the winners in each of the 14 categories last evening in a gala dinner and awards ceremony in Las Vegas.
More info: http://www.icmad.org/innovators/icmad-city-awards-2016