On the expo floor will be innovative ingredients, raw materials and unmatched solutions coupled with a lineup of programs and events which have created “Beauty Week in NYC” as strategic collaborations have expanded the traditional offerings of Suppliers’ Day with a dynamic and interactive forum of learning and business.
Here is a look at all that is happening around the key May 15-16 dates:
- SCC CEP Courses (Monday, May 14). SCC National will host three distinct courses.
- Happi’s Anti-Aging Conference (Tuesday, May 15 - Wednesday, May 16) will take place in conjunction with Suppliers’ Day. This much-acclaimed conference has unparalleled content. Attendees can register for this event at conference.happi.com
- The World of Chemistry: A Global Perspective (Tuesday, May 15) will be held on the show floor, sponsored by Personal Care Magazine.
- Personal Care Products Council (Tuesday, May 15) is hosting a featured session in the show-floor Presentation Theater.
- PerclersParis (Wednesday, May 16): a kick-off breakfast presentation will bring chemists and marketers the trends driving the “art and science of formulation.”
- ICMAD/Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (Thursday, May 17) will host an in-depth FDA Regulatory Program post-show at the Javits.
- CEW/Cosmetic Executive Women (Friday, May 18) will hold its prestigious Beauty Awards including a new formulations category with NYSCC sitting on the voting committee. All attendees registered before April 15 will automatically be entered to win a trip to the IFSCC Congress in the fall, according to NYSCC.
More info: www.nyscc.org