According to David Luttenberger, global packaging director at market research firm Mintel, the development of e-commerce has had more of an impact on the design of packaging globally than anything the industry has experienced in the past several decades.
“There are now limitless opportunities for brand marketers to think about the next generation of shelf presence, the hero images on retailers’ websites, and the unboxing experience,” he noted. “In e-commerce, brands are learning that messaging and branding should be split between the shipping container and the interior of the box, with the latter incorporating elements that give consumers a sense of delight and surprise when opening the parcel.”
Katie Caswell, brand development, Dollar Shave Company, Marina Del Rey, CA, agrees.
“For us, we wanted to shift away from the gimmicky packaging and focus on clean design. Packaging can sometimes make the category hard to navigate and consumers don’t want to pay for extra things they don’t need,” she told Happi.
According to Luttenberger, a full commitment to natural claims are imperative when it comes to packaging.
“Proclamations by brands and converters touting commitment to 100% recyclable materials or packaging being 100% recycled dominate industry headlines. But the reality that few of them have yet to fully consider is how, where, and who will be supplying and recycling these materials,” he said. “Though recyclable packaging claims are common, claims to include recycled content are still rare.”
A key pillar of the Garnier brand has always been rooted in all things natural. Working with Terracycle, Garnier provides a solution to personal care and beauty packaging waste. For the past eight years, in partnership with Terracycle, Garnier has helped to divert millions of beauty and personal care empties from landfills and upcycle them into useful materials so that they never have to go to waste, said the company. Once Garnier products are collected, the personal care and beauty packaging is separated by polymer type, cleaned and extruded into plastic pellets to make new recycled materials, which Garnier has used to build parks, playgrounds and gardens around the country.
Naturally Serious, a next generation brand of cleanly-made, ethically-developed and clinically-tested skin care that’s exclusive to Sephora, is getting greener with a new campaign titled #ItGetsGreener. The brand’s all-natural products will now be packaged in reusable, recyclable or compostable components to further bring to life its clean ethos. These locally-sourced components will be added to the brand’s current range of eco-friendly cartons, created with wind power in a carbon-neutral facility. Approved by the Forest Stewardship Council, all carton materials are derived from a responsibly-managed sustainable forest, said the company.
Check This Out
Retailers are playing a role in sustainable packaging, too. At its 2019 sustainability milestone summit, Walmart announced that for the first time, checkout carousels at its US stores will include reusable bags that will be available to customers for purchase. The aim of this new campaign is to help reduce plastic waste and increase customer convenience by placing reusable bags in easy to find and highly frequented sections of its stores. As part of the launch, Walmart is rolling out a new assortment of reusable bags that are made with post-consumer recycled content.
The new reusable bag initiative will begin rolling out to stores next month and follows a recent announcement by Walmart on a series of plastic waste reduction goals designed to advance the sustainability of the retailer’s private brand packaging and push it to 100% percent recyclable, reusable or industrially compostable by 2025.
“For Walmart, the future will continue to track toward our aspirational sustainability goal of creating zero waste, by continuing to work with supplier partners to identify ways to reduce waste throughout the supply chain and within our own operations; as well as continuing to work with our customers,” Laura Phillips, SVP-corporate affairs/sustainability, Walmart, Bentonville, AR, told Happi.
Bulldog Skincare for Men is pushing further down the sustainability trail by adding new tubes derived from Brazilian sugarcane, a renewable resource with minimum impact on food suppliers or biodiversity. This innovative concept makes Bulldog the first men’s skin care brand in the world to use sugar cane as a raw material in packaging, said the company. All of Bulldog’s products containing plastic from sugarcane will display a new logo specifying the amount of sugarcane plastic consumers can expect to find in that pack. Additionally, all products are fully recyclable, noted the skin care brand, which is part of Edgewell. The brand worked with Brazilian company Braskem and UK tube manufacturer M&H Plastics, on the new packaging.
“We are extremely excited to bring this important breakthrough to market,” said Simon Duffy, founder of Bulldog Skincare For Men. “The great thing about sugarcane plastic is that its properties are no different from traditional plastic materials, but its environmental impact is significantly better.”
For some, no package is the best package of all. Enter HiBar, new salon-quality shampoo and conditioner bars created with no plastic or sulfates, eliminating the need for single-use plastic packaging. It has been carefully designed to stand up in the shower, shed moisture, feel luxuriant in the hand and feel comfortable when applying directly to hair, said the company.
All About Style
Got prints? Earlier this year Procter & Gamble collaborated with fashion designer Vera Bradley for its Vera Bradley + Venus collection featuring a popular Bradley design on a selection of Gillette Venus’s core and special-edition products. The collection includes a unique designer razor handle featuring a Vera Bradley print, disposable razors and cartridges with the brand’s most advanced razor technology and a Blushed Bloom scented shave gel all at Target.
“Since launching in 2001, Gillette Venus has brought innovation to women’s beauty routines with products that women trust will perform and want in their bathrooms. The Vera Bradley + Venus collection offers just that,” said Alessandra Dolfini, global vice president for the Venus brand. “Vera Bradley strives to create thoughtful solutions for women that are both functional and beautiful, making the brand a perfect partner for the collection.”
Marketers are having packaging success with some exterior makeovers. Iconic baby care brand Baby Magic is undergoing its biggest brand evolution in more than 65 years—launching new innovations, reformulating its current suite of products to include wholesome ingredients and modernizing its logo and packaging.
Blue Lizard is launching a brand redesign, including a new logo and updated packaging. The new packaging includes enhanced educational content that answers some of the most common sunscreen questions, such as, “How much sunscreen should be applied to the body?” and “What does ‘mineral-based’ mean?”
“Our educational content additions are designed to give our customers the information they need to stay sun safe and choose the best ingredients for their family,” said Garrick Killbery, executive director of marketing for consumer healthcare at Blue Lizard. “Blue Lizard’s new logo tells the story of the brand’s modernization—we’re evolving to meet the demands of consumers and the marketplace.”
A splash of color can also make packaging pop. Keeping true to the city that never sleeps, Redken has enlisted art icon Eric Haze, a native New Yorker, to create its hair color collection City Beats’ street-inspired package design. From galleries to boutiques, Haze’s graffiti writing is easily recognizable and has made an impact in the worlds of art and design for over three decades.
To commemorate Oribe Hair Care’s 10-year anniversary, its cult classic best-selling product, Dry Texturizing Spray, is available in a limited edition celebratory sequin-wrapped bottle. While designed on the outside to evoke festive feelings and a decade of memories, the high-performing formula is the same texture spray that sparked the original obsession, according to the company.
But, innovation could be at a pinnacle right now when it comes to cosmetic packaging.
Makeup is no stranger to innovative packaging. For example, Huda Beauty’s Rose lipstick collection includes eight bold rose-toned shades that have a unique diamond-shape, allowing for easy application and layering.
The Immaculash 360 from BeauteNotions is a patent-pending, dual wand applicator that delivers flawless lashes without the hassle of falsies, said the indie beauty company. The dual wands help lift, curl and separate lashes while building volume as the user coats each lash from every angle for 360° of coverage. By placing top lashes between the dual wands, consumers can use the wands together (think of them like chopsticks) by pushing the button on the side to bring the wands together; or they can use them individually. The smaller detail brush is for inner corners, delicate lower lashes and separation; the larger volumizing brush adds extra volume.
In the larger prestige retail space, MAC Cosmetics’ new Electric Wonder limited-edition collection is making waves with its specially designed, gold-flecked marbleized packaging. This follows the Disney Aladdin Collection by M•A•C with a movie-inspired look.
The Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick, popular at Sephora and elsewhere, features a heart-shaped lip gloss that combines lip oils for a rich, melt-on formula that delivers high-shine, conditioning color. The heart-shaped applicator fits in the Cupid’s bow for effortless application, according to the company. The project joins Kaja’s Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush. In this packaging novelty, twist the top to reveal the heart-shaped sponge, pop open bottom and press the applicator into the cushion compact. Stamp once for a natural-looking glow, and twice for a bold pop of color!
And, at press time, Games of Thrones fans were rushing to get their hands on the Urban Decay Game of Thrones Eyeshadow Palette, a 3D pop-up palette with an arsenal of 20 shades. And as with most Urban Decay palettes, they were expected to sell out quickly!
Tiny hotel amenities represent a big opportunity for marketers and their suppliers. International leader in the guest amenity industry, Groupe GM has launched a luxuriously fragranced amenity line in partnership with Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle. It also recently teamed up with French fashion designer Courreges, as reported in Happi.
This first range features four 40ml products including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion as well as perfumed soaps in pleat wrap, available in 30g and 50g. The collection bears the brand’s signature red and is presented on a modern signed wooden tray. To extend the guest experience, additional products are available such as the “Eau de Magnolia” eau de toilette in 3.5ml or 7ml, as well as a rubber incense medallion. The Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle hotel line will be available worldwide thanks to Groupe GM’s global network of distributors. The first partnership with the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong offers an exclusive 50ml format product range.
Laurent Marchand, Groupe GM president, said: “We are delighted to add Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle to our ever-expanding luxurious amenities portfolio. Similar to the Frédéric Malle vision, we at Groupe GM, are constantly striving for creativity, quality and innovation. This line deeply reflects our core values and will enable hotels worldwide to pamper their guests with expertly fragranced amenities.”
Boxes, bottles and branding will continue to evolve in 2020 and beyond.
Luttenberg of Mintel added that “smart packaging” is a rising trend that the industry will see more of in the future.
“Connected packaging is witnessing renewed interest, driven by growth in ownership of connected devices worldwide and advancement in technologies that link packaging to the online world. Brands have a wealth of options to connect virtually with packaging, from QR codes and other graphic markers to near field communication, radio frequency identification, Bluetooth and augmented reality,” he said. “A vital link between physical and digital shopping worlds, brands can capitalize on connected packaging to influence how they are viewed online, together with delivering engaging content and product-specific information to directly influence purchasing decisions.”
Here is a list of packaging suppliers to the global personal care industry. To learn more about their products and services, contact the company using the information provided.
• Founded in 1984, 3C Inc. is a family owned business known for its personalized services that enables it to respond to the ever changing needs of a new startup company to the well-established companies. Specializing in stock and custom components for the cosmetic industry, 3C offers a full range of compacts, lipstick, mascara, lipgloss, airless bottles, jars, tubes and brushes.
ABA Packaging Corporation
Tel: 631-758-4200 or 800-443-9799
• ABA Packaging Corporation has been a trusted full service stocking supplier to the cosmetic packaging industry for over 3 decades. ABA supplies primary packaging components for the cosmetic, personal care and fragrance markets. ABA’s offers one of the best sales teams in the industry boasting over 200 years of combined experience in glass, plastic and metal packaging components.
St. Louis, MO
• Alpha Packaging is a $250 million manufacturer of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles and jars for the personal care, nutritional supplement, pharmaceutical, automotive & household chemical, and niche food & beverage industries. It offers high-quality container-decorating services through the Technigraph decorating division. Free samples of all stock bottles are available at www.alphap.com.
New York City (sales)
Hauppauge, NY (administration and
• One of the world’s premier folding carton companies for 95 years, Arkay Packaging provides top global cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies with highly creative, cost-effective and eco-friendly packaging solutions. Using the most advanced cutting-edge technologies in the business and working with a palette of decorative special effects—from vivid spectrum colors to cold foil processing to Touch for that soft feel to LiQuid for a shimmering veneer—Arkay partners with designers to meet any visual challenge.
New York/Los Angeles/Fort Lauderdale
• Baralan USA, celebrating 35 years of packaging excellence, continues to be a leader in supplying stock and custom packaging in glass and plastic. From 1,000 to 1 million pieces and more, Baralan USA carries stock, manages inventory and offers a full range of products.
• Berry is a leading provider of stock and custom tubes, bottles, jars, and closures to the personal care, health care, beverage, food and household care industries. It offers a variety of substrates, styles, sizes, colors, decorating options and printing processes to differentiate and elevate your brand.
Brad-Pak Enterprises, Inc.
• Brad-Pak Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service distributor of glass, plastic and aluminum containers, closures, pumps and numerous other products. Also offered are decorating and frosting services. With an extensive knowledge of the cosmetic, fragrance, chemical and personal care markets, Brad-Pak can help you select the right package.
Salt Lake City, UT
• Whether you need high-quality stock items or custom design from scratch, Compax specializes in an array of capabilities, including design, engineering, decoration and manufacturing of airless bottles, jars, lotion and spray pumps, PE and flash foil tubes, compacts and applicators, PE and PET bottles. Let Compax give your project the unique advantage that comes with global factory partnerships, proprietary manufacturing processes, specialized experts in its California, Utah, Idaho and New York offices, and a 100,000 square foot state-of-the-art plastics manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City.
Tel: +33 1 43-18-17-33
• Cosmogen has been a pioneer in the design and production of cosmetic brushes, accessories and packaging for 30 years. With continuous research on new, patented concepts for makeup and skin care lines, Cosmogen offers innovative and smart packs that drive customer sales. Continuous collaboration between technical and market trend teams contributes to a constant flow of innovations, enabling Cosmogen to offer new concepts and applications in line with future market trends in makeup and skin care.
Cospack America Corp
• Cospack is a leading manufacturer and distributor in skin care, cosmetics and fragrance packaging, offering diverse clientele innovative and customized solutions in stock and custom packaging.
• CoValence is an FDA registered and ISO22716 certified contract and private label manufacturer. Its extremely low minimums with the ability to quickly scale up along with an ingredient supply that dominates most laboratories, has made CoValence a prominent leader in the global skin care industry.
Fort Lee, NJ
• Glass bottles, jars, closures, cosmetics, skin care packaging
• Founded in 1911, Diamond Packaging is a WBENC-certified, global industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, Diamond designs and manufactures paperboard and plastic folding cartons, counter-top displays, and blister cards. Diamond differentiates itself through award-winning creative design, packaging innovation/technical expertise, its greenbox sustainability initiative, and the Global Packaging Alliance (GPA).
Express Tubes, Inc
• This US-based company has been producing anywhere from 5,000 to 5,000,000 PE, laminate, polyfoil and metal tubes for clients worldwide for over a decade with the ability to be a great resource for additional packaging needs like HDPE & PET bottles, jars, aluminum cans, airless pumps, shrink sleeves, pouches, closures and more. Express Tubes produces high quality products at incredibly low prices, with quick lead times and legendary customer service.
• DS Containers produces a two-piece container with no side-seam, an integral dome, corrosion-resistant interior and a contemporary shape. Customized printing in up to eight colors, as well as a pressure release option, is available. DS Containers offers the shortest lead times and lowest minimum orders for printed cans. Four sizes, 205x604, 205x710, 211x604 and 211x713, are currently produced.
• Nobody delivers complete services and solutions like Federal Package. From formula development, compounding, filling, decorating and retail-ready packaging, Federal Package puts its technology, creativity and experience to work for you. For more than 40 years, Federal Package has been the preferred contract manufacturer for many of the leading personal care companies.
• Fusion Packaging is a global leader in the design and manufacture of luxury packaging for the beauty industry. It operates facilities around the globe to provide beautiful, innovative and functional packages. Fusion’s airless expertise, faultless engineering and quick project turnaround consistently makes it the preferred choice for leading cosmetics companies.
• Identipak maintains it offers the most comprehensive sampling solutions and innovations in the beauty industry. Identipak provides all sampling services, like die-cut sachets, mailer packs, deluxe mini-tubes, vials and more. The company fills fragrances, pastes, liquids, towelettes, dual dispensing fills, face masks, powders, waxes and essential oils.
James Alexander Corp.
• A privately-held company with 40 years of service to its customers, James Alexander Corp. is a leading manufacturer, contract packager and custom filler of unit-dose dispensing systems for skin care and topical applications. The company’s packages are used in a variety of markets, including health and beauty, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dentistry and veterinary products.
• With nearly 60 years of expertise, JohnsByrne Company is a custom packaging and print solutions provider catering to major brands in health & beauty, consumer products and entertainment. With a culture built around innovation, quality, design and speed, their offerings span folding cartons, luxury packaging, specialty packaging and high impact direct mail.
JSN Cosmetic Packaging
• American-owned, American-made. JSN in-house manufactures monolayer & COEX plastic squeeze tubes, flip-tops & custom closures. Decoration includes high resolution offset, silkscreen, hot stamp and labeling. We’re known for exceptional service & quality by customers large and small. Family-owned for 35+ years, we welcome your inquiry and the opportunity to support your business.
• Kaufman Container is a leading packaging provider in the US. For over 100 years, they have provided packaging components, custom and stock molds and quality assurance to their customers. They specialize in the beauty, personal care & household industries routinely working with skin care, hair care and body care product lines. Kaufman’s capabilities are endless, offering a variety of products including glass, plastic and metal containers, tubes, closures, dispensing systems and in-house decoration.
• Label Technology can provide sample packaging with stunning graphics that will give your cosmetic products a high impact appeal. Label Technology inventories a variety of specialized high-barrier foil-based cosmetic web constructions, plus hard-to-hold sealants, “Ultra-White” lms, clear and metallized lms, plus special matte and clear over-laminations.
Lady Burd Cosmetics
• For over 55 years, Lady Burd Cosmetics has been manufacturing beauty products in the USA. Products include color cosmetics along with body and skin care. Lady Burd is a private label manufacturer based on Long Island, New York. We have both a regulatory department and chemists on the premises. As a private label manufacturer, we have the ability to help you create your own line. We offer turnkey and speed to market services – in stock packaging and labeling is offered. All products are done in accordance with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
Tel: +39 0373-2331
• Lumson is one of the leading European companies in designing, developing, manufacturing and decorating complete packaging solutions for the cosmetic and makeup market. Founded in 1975, Lumson ensures a high level of quality by supplying standard or custom packaging solutions such as glass jars and bottles, plastic bottles, airless systems, cosmetic pumps, dispensing systems, accessories and a wide range of traditional and special unique decorations. Lumson is a reliable partner, remaining close to the clients’ and market’s needs, that always tries to anticipate new trends and to offer innovative solutions.
Madeline Blondman & Co. Inc.
Great Neck, NY
• Madeline Blondman components have provided an extra level of prestige to the total package for over 40 years. Madeline Blondman’s custom machinery enables it to closely control forming, resulting in perfectly consistent, concentrically trimmed components every time. Madeline Blondman specializes in collaborating with its customers for high quality components every time.
Marchesini Group USA Inc.
West Caldwell, NJ
• Marchesini Group USA is a leading supplier of primary and secondary packaging solutions to the cosmetic industry. Established in 1992, its North American headquarters supports the US, Puerto Rico and Canada and is backed by 1,200 Marchesini staff members worldwide. A full range of equipment is offered including cartoners; case packers; labelers; liquid fillers/cappers for mascara, creams and lotions; tube fillers; mixers and emulsifiers.
McKernan Packaging Clearing House
• For 58 years, McKernan Packaging Clearing House has been dedicated to providing quality discount packaging. With millions of packaging units in the warehouse, ready to ship, McKernan has what you’re looking for! McKernan offers a low-cost, low-lead time and high-quality solution to all of your packaging needs. Call today for free samples!
Mid-Continent Packaging, Inc.
• Contract blenders and fillers of liquids, tablets, powders and granulars. FDA/EPA/cGMP/Class 1 medical device registered. Duplex machine has ultrasonic seals. Dry rooms for moisture sensitive products.
Mt. Prospect, IL
• Multi-Pack Solutions provides contract packaging and manufacturing for the world’s leading personal care and consumer brands. It offers customers a number of competitive advantages, including extensive breadth of packaging capabilities for single-source partnership along the brand continuum; expertise in tube-filling, bottle-filling, sachets and single packs, wet wipes, and water-soluble pouches; dedication to speed-to-market, innovation, and customer-focus; FDA Drug & Medical Device Establishments, ISO 13485, and GMP-compliant facilities; dedicated project management.
• Neenah Packaging enables premium brands in cosmetics, fragrances, alcohol and retail to convey high quality and product desirability. A full range of colors inspire visually and create a highly tactile connection for bags, box wraps, gift cards and carriers, hangtags, labels and folding board.
Oliver Printing & Packaging Co.
• Customers would describe Oliver as printing, display and packaging perfectionists, according to the comapny. It works as brand stewards for over 300 customers to meet their needs for a wide variety of printed branded, marketing and packaging materials. Oliver Printing provides a turnkey platform from design to fulfillment simplifying complex requirements with a “white-glove” approach to your brands’ packaging and marketing collateral.
Deer Park, NY
• Overnight Labels is an award-winning label and flexible packaging printing company. Besides labels, Overnight Labels manufactures shrink sleeves and flexible films for bags, pouches, stick packs and sachets. With 10 flexographic presses & two digital presses, it works with any size company, and offer low set up costs/minimum quantities and quick turn-arounds!
• Supplier of packaging for cosmetic and beauty products including tubes, jars and bottles. Pack Logix also fills products into these containers.
The Penthouse Group
• The Penthouse Group is a three generation family owned and run business. Lines include Yukilon sponges, Tera Venus cosmetic sponges and applicators, silicone applicators, cosmetic brushes, powder puffs, foot and nail care implements and kits, sewn pouches, bath products and creative novelties. The Penthouse Group is positioned globally to provide the highest quality and most cost-effective products (US, China, Japan, Thailand and Korea). The Penthouse Group is quality certified by the major cosmetic companies of the world. The Penthouse Group is the exclusive factory direct representative of Yoshino of Japan. Yoshino manufactures a full line of injection molded components as well as metal components and parts. This line consists of specialized tubes, bottles, jars, pumps, closures, compacts, mascara packages, lipstick cases and other custom and innovative plastic items.
• Qosmedix is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001
certified global supplier to the cosmetic, skin care, spa and salon industries. Founded in 1987 on the concept of maintaining hygienic practices during beauty consultations, the company has expanded its line to provide an array of high quality products that offer both convenience and value to its customers. Inventory includes disposable applicators, professional makeup brushes, false eyelashes, mixing palettes, swabs, sponges, spa wear, jars, bottles, mirrors, cosmetic bags and much more. Qosmedix is a division of Qosina, a leading international supplier of components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
• It’s all about the packaging for Repack Canada. This secondary packager in Toronto, Canada, specializes in retail readiness for consumer products in the North American market. Cartoning, bagging, kitting, multi-packs, hang tags, displays and much more—the company maintains it is your “whatever-it-takes” outsource to help you promote your products.
Tel: (201) 216-0175
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• SamHwa is a global leader in plastic injection molding, bi injection and heavy blow molding completely vertically integrated. Our expertise ranges from airless pumps/packaging, vast array of stock cushion compact options available including the newly patented ECO Cushion sponge. SamHwa prides itself on its creativity and innovation including many decoration technologies UV spray coating, metallization, heat transfer labeling, laser etching, silk-screening, hot stamping and digital printing.
Silgan Dispensing Systems
• Silgan Dispensing Systems is a newly acquired division of Silgan Holdings Inc, formerly WestRock Company’s Home, Health and Beauty business. While the company name has changed, Silgan Dispensing Systems remains committed to being the packaging partner who has the greatest impact on improving your brand.
• A provider of decoration to the cosmetic fragrance, treatment & color industry, as well as the home fragrance and personal care industries. Capabilities include organic spray and screen print, hot stamping, labeling and gluing.
Spokane, WA; Sandpoint, ID
• Unicep specializes in liquid and gel custom manufacturing, contract filling in various packaging, and unique single-use dispensers. The package design service team can create unique single-use packaging that will garner more attention for your brand’s products in addition to ensuring that the packaging stays true to the core principles of your brand.
Unit Pack Co., Inc.
Cedar Grove, NJ
• Contract packager of liquids and creams. Unit-of-use pouches from .5ml through 30ml. FDA registered. Organic Certified. Fully recyclable packaging.
Verla International, Ltd.
New Windsor, NY
• Private label manufacturer and contract packaging company providing quality turnkey service since 1980. Over 45 nail polish lines, 30 semi/fully automated lines for color cosmetics, personal care, lotions and fragrances. Turnkey options range from marketing assistance, cosmetic/bath manufacturing, packaging, blister/shrink/cello wrapping, kits and pack outs to shipment of finished product.
Florham Park, NJ
• For over 38 years, global players in cosmetics and personal care industries have turned to the experts at WWP (formerly World Wide Packaging) for ground breaking and innovative packaging solutions. WWP provides a complete range of packaging components, custom and stock molding, and turn-key operations.