• Founded in 1984, 3C Inc. is a family owned business known for its personalized services that enables it to respond to the ever changing needs of a new startup company to the well-established companies. Specializing in stock and custom components for the cosmetic industry, 3C offers a full range of compacts, lipstick, mascara, lipgloss, airless bottles, jars, tubes and brushes.
ABA Packaging Corporation
Holtsville, NY 11742
• ABA Packaging Corp. has been the go-to source for cosmetic, personal care, fragrance packaging for close to 40 years. Our extensive lines of fragrance and treatment bottles, jars, closures, pumps, aluminum bottles & jars, treatment, rollerballs, and droppers has allowed us to serve new and existing customers with speed and economy.
Mainland, PA (additional facilities in Lakewood, NJ & North Penn, PA)
• Accupac helps to build the world’s supply of beauty and personal care products. We formulate and manufacture big-name brands, using our seasoned experience and capabilities to build a manufacturing workflow that competes in today’s market. Check us out and see how we support the industry’s biggest brands.
St. Louis, MO
• Alpha Packaging is a $250 million manufacturer of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles and jars for the personal care, nutritional supplement, pharmaceutical, automotive & household chemical, and niche food & beverage industries. It offers high-quality container-decorating services through the Technigraph decorating division. Free samples of all stock bottles are available at www.alphap.com.
Anisa International Inc.
• Anisa International is the global leader in responsibly made and ethically produced cosmetic brushes for makeup and skin care. We produce creative designs that revolutionize the application process. Driven by the desire to showcase the true power of modern technologies within today’s product formulas, each brush is designed to give everyone the ability to harness their own artistry.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• APC Packaging has just launched stock and custom boston round clear (CREW) and amber (CRAM) glass bottles that can be paired with either the Child Resistant Closure (CRC) black bulb glass droppers with tamper evident seals or the tamper evident orifice reducer caps with inverted dropper tip and tear rings. Sizes available will start with 15 and 30ml.
• One of the world’s premier folding carton companies for 98 years, Arkay is a collaborative packaging partner, adding value for prestige cosmetics and pharmaceutical brands by providing creative, cost-effective solutions. Using cutting-edge technologies and working with a palette of special effects, Arkay joins with designers to meet any visual challenge.
Trezzano s/N, Milan, Italy
• Baralan is a point of reference in the primary packaging cosmetic industry as it designs, engineers and manufactures glass and plastic packaging for skin care, makeup and fragrances. Baralan presents a wide range of products, often available in stock in multiple locations worldwide, integrating a 360-degree service, from R&D to logistics.
• Berry Global Group, Inc., headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of “Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important,” and proudly partners with its customers to provide them with value-added packaging solutions across multiple industries including beauty, household and personal care.
Brad-Pak Enterprises, Inc.
• Brad-Pak Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service distributor of glass, plastic and aluminum containers, closures, pumps and numerous other products. Also offered are decorating and frosting services. With an extensive knowledge of the cosmetic, fragrance, chemical and personal care markets, Brad-Pak can help you select the right package.
+33 1 43-18-17-33
• Cosmogen has been a pioneer in the design and production of cosmetic brushes, accessories and packaging for 30 years. With continuous research on new, patented concepts for makeup and skin care lines, Cosmogen offers innovative and smart packs that drive customer sales. Continuous collaboration between technical and market trend teams contributes to a constant flow of innovations, enabling Cosmogen to offer new concepts and applications in line with future market trends in makeup and skin care.
Cospack America Corp.
New Jersey & California
• Cospack is a manufacturer and supplier of skin care and cosmetics packaging that offers the largest selection of stock packaging that is ready-to-ship from our California and New Jersey warehouses.
Cospro Development, Corp.
610-724-1125 or 610-376-4006
• We are a full service private label contract manufacturer with FDA registration to manufacture all types of PPE products such as 70% alcohol hand sanitizer, no alcohol hand sanitizrs, pain cream pain roll on, SPF, acne, dandruff, diaper cream, etc. We also have an alcohol license to purchase and manufacture any SDA alcohol products. Over that past three decades we have and continue to manufacture all types of OTC and beauty products such as hair care, hair color, body care, skin care and cosmetics. We have several thousands formulas to work from to make any product for you.
Fort Lee, NJ
• Glass bottles, jars, closures, cosmetics, skin care packaging
• Diamond Packaging is a WBENC-certified, global industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, Diamond designs and manufactures paperboard and plastic folding cartons, counter-top displays, and blister cards.
• DS Containers produces a two-piece container with no side-seam, an integral dome, corrosion-resistant interior and a contemporary shape. Customized printing in up to eight colors, as well as a pressure release option, is available. DS Containers offers the shortest lead times and lowest minimum orders for printed cans. Four sizes, 205x604, 205x710, 211x604 and 211x713, are currently produced.
Express Tubes, Inc.
• Express Tubes, Inc. has been producing high quality custom tubes since 2003 for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, health and beauty industries for customers worldwide. Express Tubes also offers a wide variety of PET bottles, jars, shrink sleeves, and more. World class customer service. Low minimums. Free pre-production samples. Quick lead times. Sustainable packaging.
• For more than 40 years, we’ve been a leading provider of smart solutions for the world’s top personal care brands. With a focus on quality, our facility is both FDA-registered and certified organic. From R&D and formulation to filling and more, we help throughout your journey to save time and money every step of the way.
• Fusion Packaging is a global leader in the design and manufacture of luxury packaging for the beauty industry. It operates facilities around the globe to provide beautiful, innovative and functional packages. Fusion’s airless expertise, faultless engineering and quick project turnaround consistently makes it the preferred choice for leading cosmetics companies.
• A world-class leader in the design, development and manufacture of primary packaging containers for the color cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and toiletry industries. With nine manufacturing locations in Asia, North America and Europe, HCP offers a cutting-edge global manufacturing synergy for international brands.
+41 31 770 11 11
• Hoffmann Neopac produces high-quality metal and plastic packaging, with an emphasis on tubes and tins. Its longstanding customers include internationally known cosmetics, pharma and consumer goods manufacturers in the European, North American and Asian markets.
• Identipak maintains it offers the most comprehensive sampling solutions and innovations in the beauty industry. Identipak provides all sampling services, like die-cut sachets, mailer packs, deluxe mini-tubes, vials and more. The company fills fragrances, pastes, liquids, towelettes, dual dispensing fills, face masks, powders, waxes and essential oils.
Integrated Packaging Industries, Inc.
• Integrated Packaging Industries, Inc., is a leading full service packaging company providing innovative and cutting-edge packaging solutions to the beauty and skin care industries (folding cartons, rigid boxes, e-commerce boxes, etc..). We also provide a variety of sustainable packaging solutions. We believe in the importance of the packaging experience and that using creative finishes, papers, and embellishments, create excitement and a unique experience.
James Alexander Corp.
• A privately-held company with 40 years of service to its customers, James Alexander Corp. is a leading manufacturer, contract packager and custom filler of unit-dose dispensing systems for skin care and topical applications. The company’s packages are used in a variety of markets, including health and beauty, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dentistry and veterinary products.
JSN Cosmetic Packaging
• American-owned, American-made. JSN in-house manufactures monolayer & coex and new AURA plastic squeeze tubes, flip-tops & custom closures. Decoration includes high resolution offset, silkscreen, hot stamp and labeling. We’re known for exceptional service & quality by customers large and small. Family-owned for 35+ years, we welcome your inquiry and the opportunity to support your business.
• Kaufman Container is a leading packaging provider in the US. For over 100 years, it has provided packaging components, custom and stock molds and quality assurance to their customers. It specializes in the beauty, personal care & household industries routinely working with skin care, hair care and body care product lines. Kaufman’s capabilities are endless, offering a variety of products including glass, plastic and metal containers, tubes, closures, dispensing systems and in-house decoration.
• Label Technology can provide sample packaging with stunning graphics that will give your cosmetic products a high impact appeal. Label Technology inventories a variety of specialized high-barrier foil-based cosmetic web constructions, plus hard-to-hold sealants, “Ultra-White” lms, clear and metallized lms, plus special matte and clear over-laminations.
Lady Burd Cosmetics
• For over 55 years, Lady Burd Cosmetics has been manufacturing beauty products in the USA. Products include color cosmetics along with body and skin care. Lady Burd is a private label manufacturer based on Long Island, New York. We have both a regulatory department and chemists on the premises. As a private label manufacturer, we have the ability to help you create your own line. We offer turnkey and speed to market services – in stock packaging and labeling is offered. All products are done in accordance with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
• Lumson is one of the leading European companies in designing, developing, manufacturing and decorating complete packaging solutions for the cosmetic and makeup market. Founded in 1975, Lumson ensures a high level of quality by supplying standard or custom packaging solutions such as glass jars and bottles, plastic bottles, airless systems, cosmetic pumps, dispensing systems, accessories and a wide range of traditional and special unique decorations. Lumson is a reliable partner, remaining close to the clients’ and market’s needs, that always tries to anticipate new trends and to offer innovative solutions.
Madeline Blondman & Co., Inc.
Great Neck, NY
• Madeline Blondman & Company, Inc. is the largest supplier of vacuum-formed discs, dustcovers and die-cut inserts in the cosmetic industry. For over 40 years, Madeline Blondman has prided itself on delivering high quality custom made components to its customers, while maintaining precision and close tolerances. Superior customer service is always a priority.
Marchesini Group USA Inc.
West Caldwell, NJ
• Marchesini Group USA is a leading supplier of primary and secondary packaging solutions to the cosmetic industry. Established in 1992, its North American HQ supports the US, Puerto Rico and Canada and is backed by 1,200 Marchesini staff members worldwide. A full range of equipment is offered including cartoners; case packers; labelers; liquid fillers/cappers for mascara, creams and lotions; tube fillers; mixers and emulsifiers.
McKernan Packaging Clearing House
• For 58 years, McKernan Packaging Clearing House has been dedicated to providing quality discount packaging. With millions of packaging units in the warehouse, ready to ship, McKernan has what you’re looking for! McKernan offers a low-cost, low-lead time and high-quality solution to all of your packaging needs. Call today for free samples!
Mid-Continent Packaging, Inc.
• Contract blenders and fillers of liquids, tablets, powders and granulars. FDA/EPA/cGMP/Class 1 medical device registered. Duplex machine has ultrasonic seals. Dry rooms for moisture sensitive products.
Mt. Prospect, IL
• Multi-Pack Solutions provides contract packaging and manufacturing for the world’s leading personal care and consumer brands. It offers customers a number of competitive advantages, including extensive breadth of packaging capabilities for single-source partnership along the brand continuum; expertise in tube-filling, bottle-filling, sachets and single packs, wet wipes, and water-soluble pouches.
• From responsible to remarkable, Neenah proves you can have it all–material beauty, environmental integrity, and performance. Packaging, label, gift cards, retail graphics, custom papers, or any concept in between, Neenah has a solution for every brand touchpoint to help transform ideas into results.
North Pacific International Inc.
• North Pacific International Inc. is a leading supplier of hot stamping machines, hot stamping foils, heat transfer labels, and in-mold decorating process. The company has been providing the industry with safe and environmentally friendly products for over 30 years. The large range of products provided enable customers to differentiate their products with remarkable looks using North Pacific International’s products and services that are truly in demand.
Oliver Printing & Packaging Co.
• Oliver works as brand stewards for over 300 customers to meet their needs for a wide variety of printed branded, marketing and packaging materials. Oliver Printing provides a turnkey platform from design to fulfillment simplifying complex requirements with a “white-glove” approach to your brands’ packaging and marketing collateral.
Deer Park, NY
• Overnight Labels, Inc. is an award-winning label and flexible packaging printer. In addition to labels. Overnight Labels manufactures shrink sleeves and flexible films for bags, pouches, stick packs, & more. With 14 presses, it can work with any size company, and is best known for our high standards, low set up costs and quick turn-arounds.
• Supplier of packaging for cosmetic and beauty products including tubes, jars and bottles. Pack Logix also fills products into these containers.
The Penthouse Group
• A 68 year-old family owned supplier of beauty tools/packaging to the cosmetic industry. The Penthouse Group supplies cosmetic sponges, puffs, brushes, applicators and accessories. It is the exclusive sales company for Yoshino of Japan – the most innovative manufacturer of Components in Japan. It is the sales company for Brandmark Anti-Counterfeiting technology.
Premi Beauty Industries
Gessate (MI) – ITALY
+39 02 95929811
• Premi Beauty Industries is a global company specialized in the design and manufacturing of packaging solutions for fragrance, skincare and make up markets. From design to turn-key products, we offer our customers a 360° service backed up by a reliable team of specialists at each step of the project development.
• Qosmedix is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certified global supplier to the cosmetic, skin care, spa and salon industries. Founded in 1987, the company has expanded its line to provide an array of high quality products that offer both convenience and value to its customers. Inventory includes disposable applicators, professional makeup brushes, false eyelashes, mixing palettes, swabs, sponges, spa wear, jars, bottles, mirrors, cosmetic bags and much more.
• This secondary packager in Toronto, Canada, specializes in retail readiness for consumer products in the North American market. Cartoning, bagging, kitting, multi-packs, hang tags, displays and much more.
• SamHwa is a global leader in plastic injection molding, bi injection and heavy blow molding completely vertically integrated. Our expertise ranges from airless pumps/packaging, vast array of stock cushion compact options available including the newly patented ECO Cushion sponge. Offers decoration technologies UV spray coating, metallization, heat transfer labeling, laser etching, silk-screening, hot stamping and digital printing.
Bedminster, NJ, USA
908 234 9040
• Twenty years of design, development and supply of high quality custom packaging components for large and small brands. Extensive line of standard bottles and closures. Flexible tubes, aluminum components and dispensing systems. Patent Pending Dual Neck Vials.
• A provider of decoration to the cosmetic fragrance, treatment & color industry, as well as the home fragrance and personal care industries. Capabilities include organic spray and screen print, hot stamping, labeling and gluing.
• For over 30 years, TaikiUSA has been providing skin care and makeup brands with beauty innovations—developing the latest technology and patented products that offer the best application solutions. We specialize in beauty tools, wet wipes and a broad variety of masks and patches.
Tapematic USA, Inc.
• Tapematic PST Line II is the benchmark of fully automated inline 3D sputtering and UV coating system. The most sustainable and eco-friendly solution for the worldwide cosmetic packaging industry. The advantages are significant: automatically process up to 7000 pieces/hour, highest efficiency in UV varnish consumption, and the highest final packaging quality with 100% Q.C. inspection.
• Unicep specializes in liquid and gel custom manufacturing, contract filling in various packaging, and unique single-use dispensers.
Unit Pack Co., Inc.
Cedar Grove, NJ
• Contract packager of liquids and creams. Unit-of-use pouches from .5ml through 30ml. FDA registered. Organic Certified. Fully recyclable packaging.
Florham Park, NJ
• For over 40 years, WWP has been providing the beauty and color cosmetic industry with a complete range of packaging components, tubes and full-service turnkey operations. With ground breaking innovation and design, WWP is leading the charge with cutting-edge, problem-solving packaging and turnkey solutions.