"Improving oral health is our top priority. As consumer preferences shift towards products containing less artificial ingredients, we wanted to ensure Colgate users had products that fit their lifestyles," said Greg Ross, general manager, Oral Care, North America at Colgate-Palmolive. "Every Colgate Zero formula is clear, which helps signal to consumers that they are free from certain ingredients, while still delivering on all the protection you have come to expect from Colgate."
The Colgate Zero portfolio of products includes:
- Colgate Zero Toothpaste: has a micro-foaming formula that provides a deep clean and clinically proven cavity protection. It also strengthens enamel and freshens breath with 100% natural flavor and 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Colgate Zero Mouthwash: kills 99% of germs and has a natural peppermint flavor that freshens breath. The formula has no alcohol, dyes, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Colgate Zero Toothpaste for Kids 2-6 Years: strengthens enamel and protects against cavities. The fluoride formula has a natural strawberry flavor, is ADA accepted and does not contain any artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Colgate Zero Toothpaste for Kids 3-24 Months: a fluoride-free formula that offers a gentle clean for teeth and gums. This formula has a baby-friendly natural mild fruit flavor, is safe if swallowed and has 0% artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- Colgate Zero for Kids Manual Toothbrush: is BPA-free, contains zero artificial colors and is suitable for children 2 years and older. It also has a suction cup bottom for easy, upright storage.
More Toothpaste News
Colgate is not the only oral care brand going clean in 2020. Earlier this week, Dr. Bronner’s debuted a new vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients. Also, Wellnesse recently launched an all-natural whitening toothpaste that comes in recyclable and compostable packaging.