In the absence of a standardized, industry-wide “clean” definition, Birchbox hopes to help customers make educated decisions, rather than pass judgement. True to its founding ethos, Birchbox speaks to the everyday "casual" beauty consumer, helping them learn about new products.
The Limited Edition: Clean Beauty 2.0 kit launches February 4th, following the success of its 2019 predecessor, which was the site's #2 top-performing limited-edition box in 2019 and sold out in 3 months. The new kit will include:
- Fig + Yarrow Night Nutrients Booster Serum - full-size
- Osea Ocean Cleanser - full size
- Pai Rosehip Oil 10ml
- Derma E - Hydrating Night Creme - Full Size
- Philip Kingsley Deep Conditioning Treatment - Deluxe Sample
- French Girl Beauty Rose Lip Polish - Full Size
- Type A Deodorant - Full Size
- Kosas Creme Blush - Velvet Melon - Full Size
- ILIA Color Block High Impact Lipstick - Rosette - Full Size
- AfterSpa Mini Jade Roller
- Face Halo- Modern Makeup Remover - 3 pack
Some of the brands included have been in other Birchbox Kits before, but other brands are brand new to Birchbox.