Radiant Orchid: How to Use It
How will this hue work in your products?
Pantone 18-3224 Radiant Orchid—billed as a "captivating, magical, enigmatic purple"—is the color of the year for 2014. According to Pantone, a modern and surprisingly versatile shade, Radiant Orchid enlivens the skin, making all who wear it feel more healthy and energetic. Blending both cool and warm undertones, purple is an appealing hue for distinctive combinations and flattering to many hair, eye and skin tones.
Here are 10 ideas on ways to incorporate this exciting, trendy color into your household or personal care products this year:
1. As a crème (not matte, nor foil) lipstick
2. As a tinted lipgloss or lip balm with a touch of sparkle
3. As a powder or crème eyeshadow – matte or shimmer
4. Layered with a blue or silver shimmer as kohl pencil eyeliner
5. As a crème nail color
6. In fonts or the background of personal care packaging
7. In a wax or soy candle
8. In hair chalk
9. As a body whip or mousse moisturizer
10. As a hand soap or bath soap bar
blog comments powered by Disqus