Get all of your anti-aging questions answered at Happi's Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition, Sept. 16 & 17, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ. Register now and get a 10% discount, plus a chance to win an iPad, sponsored by Nova Technology.
Speakers and Topics will include:
• Dr. Zoe Draelos, MD. “Anti-Aging Platforms and Clinical Studies”
• JuE Wong, CEO, Strivectin, “Commercialization in the Anti-Aging Space”
• Dr. Helen Knaggs, VP-R&D, Nu Skin, “Identification of Novel Mechanisms Behind Skin Aging”
• Dr. Dan Yarosh, SVP-basic science research, Estée Lauder, “The Neuroscience Behind Anti-Aging Cosmetics”
• Karen Young, The Young Group, “Staying Younger Longer…is it science, nature or smoke & mirrors?”
• Dermatological Roundtable, moderated by Navin Geria, Doctors Skin Prescription:
• Dr. Jeanette Jacknin, MD, “Natural Anti-Aging Ingredients in Cosmeceuticals”
• Dr. Steven Wang, MD, “The Role of Antioxidants in Photoprotection”
• Dr. Maria Perez, MD, “Science-based Cosmeceuticals for Anti-Aging Cosmetics: Genomics, Growth Factors and Vitamins”
• Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD, “Color Cosmetics: Their Anti-Aging Efficacy, Issues, Opportunities and Innovation”
• Regulatory Roundtable, moderated by Georgia Ravitz, esq., partner, Arent Fox:
• Serena Viswanathan, Assistant Director, Division of Advertising Practices, Federal Trade Commission
• Annie Ugurlayan, senior attorney, National Advertising Division, Better Business Bureau.
• Patricia A. Hansen, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Office of Cosmetics and Colors, US Food and Drug Administration
The exhibition will include products and services on display from dozens of top industry suppliers to the anti-aging space. The event is supported by Platinum Sponsor, DSM.
To register, visit: conference.happi.com/