In addition to a panel discussion on “Is Collaboration Really Happening” featuring speakers from A.I.S.E., CECED, Huntsman, IFF and CEFIC; this session will also give attendees the opportunity to hear from experts on topics including:
• Textile Sustainability—”Does this have an Impact on the Cleaning Products Industry?” by Huntsman Corporation;
• The Socio-Economic Perspective of the Industry in EU by A.I.S.E.;
• Smart Cleaning—Home Appliances 2025 from CECED;
• Retailer Perspective with Sainsbury’s Supermarkets;
• Insight from the CEFIC; and
• A view on cleaning from the perspective of a top hotel chain.
Also on the schedule is a presentation by P&G on Nudging For Good, specifically how it relates to brands in the consumer goods industry/sector and how this is presently deployed.
More info: cleaningproductsconference.com