Made with 70% organic ingredients, including fair trade and organic coconut oil and organic coconut flour which aid as a natural polisher, Spearmint All-One Toothpaste is certified vegan, cruelty-free, fluoride-free and contains no synthetic foaming detergents such as sodium lauryl sulphate, or synthetic flavors. Hydrated silica and calcium carbonate act as gentle abrasives, organic aloe juice helps soothe gums; and organic spearmint oil and organic menthol crystals provide a refreshing, mint flavor.
Dr. Bronner’s All-One Toothpaste is packaged in tubes made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, 33% of which is bio-based plastic made from sugarcane—a more sustainable alternative to virgin petroleum-based plastics.
The entire package, including tube, cap and box, is designed to be entirely recyclable. The tubes have been third party tested to meet the Association of Plastic Recyclers’ (APR) critical guidance requirements for recyclability.
The boxes used to package Dr. Bronner’s All-One Toothpaste are made from 100% recycled paper, with a minimum of 35% post-consumer recycled (PCR) fiber. The remaining 65% of the fiber used in these boxes is post-industrial recycled (PIR) material.
Dr. Bronner’s Spearmint All-One Toothpaste will be available at retailers starting in Spring of 2020. The product will be sold online at Dr. Bronner’s web store, at Whole Foods Market, as well as natural product retailers nationwide in addition to many other grocers and retailers.
More Toothpaste News
Dr. Bronner’s is not the only brand to launch a clean toothpaste in 2020. Wellnesse recently launched an all-natural whitening toothpaste that comes in recyclable and compostable packaging.