The company is committed to the global effort to stop the spread of the Coronavirus, and providing a stable supply of its natural and safe JD Jojoba oil-based products—all under compliance with the National and World Health Ministry's guidelines. Therefore, the company has taken the following precautions:
- Most of its plant monitoring activities are computerized and done remotely - which allows most staff to work from home.
- Its factory is fully automatic and sterile, with no human contact, in every shift there will be the minimum amount of people required for safety and operational functions.
- As part of the company’s regular activities, it is fully connected to home-based work, including online meetings, so that ongoing activities are maintained and it keeps an uninterrupted work flow.
- The staff necessary to continue working from the office, such as logistics and quality control, do so under the strict Health Ministry guidelines.
- There are no external visits to the company's offices and factory.
- Strict hygiene level is ensured in Jojoba Desert’s factory, offices and staff.
Furthermore, sufficient stock has been transferred to warehouses worldwide (USA, the Netherlands and China) in order to ensure Jojoba Desert’s partners and customers a stable and quick supply.
“We choose to see this challenging era as an opportunity to further streamline our existing sustainable practices. Our hopes and prayers are that by the time this threat is gone, we will enjoy a healthier life and a healthier planet,” read a statement from the Jojoba Desert team.