This new award category, sponsored NYSCC, and part of CEW’s Beauty Awards program, recognizes the role that ingredients, formulation and new technology plays in successful product launches.
The 2019 CEW Supplier Award, Ingredients and Formulation, finalists are:
• BASF Colors & Effects - Chione Electric Fuchsia
• Catalent Cosmetics - Catalent Superstar Brightening Drone Cosmopod Capsules
• Croda Inc - Shape and Play Cleansing Sand
• Dupont – Arctic Snow Crush
• Kobo Products Inc. – 4 in 1 Multi-Purpose Sunscreen Cream
• The Dow Chemical Company - AgeCap Smooth Cosmetic Ingredient
The finalists were selected from 40 submissions that were reviewed and voted upon by a panel of judges that included leading beauty and personal care brands including members of the NYSCC Scientific Advisory Committee. The judges were: Laura Garratt, Shiseido/Bare Minerals; Eileen Kim, Chanel; Theresa (Reese) Phamduy, L’Oréal; Mike Wong, EOS Products; and Tao Zheng, Edgewell Personal Care.
The winner of the CEW Supplier Award will be announced at the NYSCC Awards Night event on Tuesday, May 7 at Stage 48. The winner will also be recognized at the CEW Beauty Awards Luncheon on May 17 at the New York Hilton.
To register for the NYSCC Suppliers’ Day and more information visit: http://www.nyscc.org/suppliers-day.