Founded in 1940, based in Switzerland and family-owned RAHN-Group is renowned for exceptional products and outstanding innovative solutions. We are internationally active on the market with specialty chemicals for EnergyCuring, with high-quality active ingredients and special products for the Cosmetic industry. Years of experience, know how and competent technical support made us a leading provider in the market. To complete our Cosmetics division we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated personality.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - Cosmetics Division - West Coast, Home Office
Your main Accountabilities
Reporting to the Head of Sales USA, you will be responsible for customer sales and technical consultancy in the Cosmetics field and associated industries within the appointed territories. You will work independently from your home office ideally located in the West Coast, drawing upon technical and commercial support from a dedicated team of professionals in the USA offices and Zurich HQ.
- Responsible for the sales activity and regular customer visits, product presentations and for the commercial and technical efficiency in handling Company's business with customers
- Lead business and efforts to develop and secure key contacts within the territory
- Create and build up new customer relationships and new customer Projects
- An exciting challenge within a multi-cultural team
- Adequate salary package in an international and entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunities of personal advancement over time and continued education possibilities
- High degree of independence and responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A scientific background, ideally with a strong technical experience. Knowledge of personal care raw materials and active ingredients would be an asset
- Experience in a similar role ideally with ingredient companies in the Personal Care/Cosmetics fields
- Successful account management and new business development expertise, ideally within the Cosmetics industry or a comparable technical environment
- Excellent customer-facing negotiation skills, with the flair needed to think in terms of "solutions"
- High flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Tenacity and self-reliance with a flexible and open minded flair but still able to prioritize
- A pro-active, outgoing, self-confident and competent customer oriented team player